Sunday, 23 October 2011

My Desk at Dusk


I have recently changed my work space around, moving from the bedroom to the open-plan living area so I can work alongside my boyfriend who is a freelance graphic designer and illustrator and works from home. I took this photo at dusk yesterday and although it's clear that I haven't moved in completely, you can see snippets of my favourite things- Print Pattern book, my favourite fabric covered notebook from Liberty that will probably never get used and will just sit there looking beautiful, my plant that is 5 years old now but still has no name, the diary that keeps everything organized, my beloved Rob Ryan necklace and so on..


You could say that my boyfriend's work is the polar opposite to mine, I think that he is amazingly talented and you can see his stylized digital work here on his sample website :).