Friday, 30 November 2012
Christmas Etsy Gift Guide- For the Woman that Loves Detail...
So, I thought I would make a little colour coded gift guide with some of the beautiful pieces I've been admiring on Etsy.
*On the top left is a Watercolor Illustration Print of Two Love Birds titled "Love Wreath" and it's by yumiyumi, in Colombus, USA. I'm actually going to buy this myself as a 6 year anniversary present for my boyfriend and I, to hang in our bedroom!
*Rob Ryan is one of my all-time favourite artists and I love this cushion so much. You can find it in his Etsy shop here.
* Jane Ormes (top right) is an artist based in Bristol, England and she produces the most beautiful gocco prints. This 'Hare that can stare' print is beautiful, I love the colour so much!
* The Small Cotton Broken Arrows Zip Pouch and Screen printed Broken Arrows Tote Bag are by Jacqui and Scott who are based in Tacoma, WA, USA.
*The beautiful Luna Series "Dream" Greeting card (bottom right) is also available as a print and is by Cork based Irish artist Eleanor Reilly.
* The stunning 'Thrive' print (bottom left) by Yella James in Portland, OR, USA.
* Who doesn't love notebooks? They are something that I for one can't get enough of! The beautiful 'Black Garden Journal' here is by Slovenia based Petra Kern.
* This gorgeous 'Thank You For Being You' teacup print is by the talented Hazel Nicholls. It would make a great present at any time of the year!
*And I couldn't finish without some beautiful jewelry... Danielle of dinosaurtoes who is based in Lynchburg, VA, USA makes the most amazing jewelry including these stunning Pyrite Studs