So, I thought I would put up a little post to let you know what I have been up to so far this year.
I can't believe that February is nearly over already- this year is flying by!
So, I started off the year deciding to not have any New Year resolutions because they never, ever last. I decided to just play everything by ear and do what comes naturally to me.
- I finished some collection of patterns- 'Spring Floral' and 'Pink Floral', and started a new one- 'Posies'
- I started two new projects/ artwork series- 'Kaleidoscope Thoughts' and 'Microbiology'
- I have had copious amounts of coffee
- I sold my original painting 'Lace Doilies', one of my favourite pieces
- I have a little friend- my kitten Poppy who has been growing up into a lovely cat
- I was featured on my all time favourite blog Print & Pattern. I have also been featured on other sites including Faye brown Designs and Tractorgirl. You can find the links to all these features on the righthand side of my blog ;)
- I was part of the 'Let's Fly' Bloghop and the EFUTO mail art project (and I'm working on the second EFUTO project right now!)
- I became a guest blogger for Tigerprint Studios, you can read my latest post titled 'How to be Original' here.
- I have been preparing for a Springtime exhibition here in Berlin
- I bought a print from one of my favourite artists Jane Ormes.
- I spent a lovely long Valentine's weekend in Copenhagen with my boyfriend
- And last but not least... I have finally learned how to play chess!