Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Blackbird Makes Party! Flohmarkt at Urban Spree, Berlin


On Sunday I attended my first Berlin fleamarket as a seller! The event was called 'Blackbird Makes Party! Flohmarkt' and was organized by the amazing vintage store Sing Blackbird, which was one of my favourite cafes when I rented a studio in Kreuzberg last summer. The location was Urban Spree which is an amazing artistic space with a gallery, bookstore and studios. I LOVE the poster, isn't it amazing!?


I had a selection of greeting cards, postcards, wooden 'friendship tokens', original artwork on wood and canvas, printed canvas and screenprints. Thank you to everyone that came up to say hello and to everyone that bought my things :). I am looking forward to going back again with a much bigger selection of pieces! x