Friday, 10 May 2013

'all in the detail.' Exhibition


I managed to get some photos of the work before the opening night. In the exhibition I am exhibiting a mixture of work- the 'Daisy-chain' series, 'Lace Doilies', 'Lady of the Flowers', 'Blossom', 'Kaleidoscope Thoughts' and my new illustrated wooden birdhouses! As pieces sell they are replaced with new work to keep the exhibition exciting and ever- changing. 







'Untitled' by Maria Funke


  'Visual Perceptions', a 3 piece set by Christin Penz



The opening night was a lot of fun. We ended up staying open for an hour longer than planned which was great. Thank you to everyone who came and helped to make it such a fun night!

L-R: Me (Lily), Maria and Christin

We will also be having a closing party when the exhibition ends so keep your eye on the Facebook event page here for updates. Meanwhile, in about a weeks time I will have some new work in the gallery which I can't wait to share with you x