Monday, 13 May 2013

Design Swap with Hilary from Buzz & Lola!


I love the idea of trading design and craft work and in the past I have swapped artwork with other creatives. It's a great way of having something new and beautiful and you also get to know different creatives which is always nice. 

Hilary from Buzz and Lola got in touch with me as she was looking for someone to brand her new venture. I studied Graphic Design before moving on to other things and I really love to work on pretty and feminine logos. Hilary proposed a swap and I was more than happy to work with her. 

The logo is strong but feminine and I was delighted to work in the colour scheme that she wanted, as it's the same palette that I always work in- I love the contrast between black, grey and hot pink!


I think that it looks really good applied to Hilary's social media sites. As you can see, she's only getting started so be sure to 'like' her Facebook page and show her some support on her new venture :)






Here is the beautiful throw that Hilary made, which is with my Mother in Ireland.


I also received this beautiful little package...


..which contained these gorgeous pink felt coasters (which I am using all the time!) and some MT washi  tape, which I am a huge fan of.


Thank you Hilary x