Monday, 24 June 2013

Layla Amber's new 'in bloom' Collection!


Every now and then I come across something that I really love, something that I think is wonderful that gets me excited!

The latest thing to have done just that is the new 'in bloom' collection from Layla Amber. Now, everyone that knows me (and everyone that doesn't!) knows that I really love flowers. I don't know if it has something to do with the fact that I am named after one, but I think that they are beautiful things that help to decorate the world and our lives.

I love everything about this collection, and if you look at Layla's other collections they are equally beautiful. The packaging and photography is always lovely and perfectly suited to the product. 

There are 14 pieces in the collection, each beautiful and stylized. I really love the fun, quirky vintage style of the designs. They would make lovely gifts (if you could resist keeping them for yourselves that is!)


The pieces start off as laser-cut birch wood...


..and are then intricately hand painted..




I think my favourite piece would have to be this Rose Posey Necklace- so pretty!




You can keep up to date with Layla's work here...


(all above images are © Layla Amber)