Sunday, 16 June 2013

New Screen prints and work at Macarons de Stéphane


I recently had some new screen-prints made and decided to see what Lace Doily would look like in a deep magenta- which is one of my favourite colours and great for Summer!





The prints are available to buy at Macarons de Stéphane on Boxhagener Platz in Friedrichashain, Berlin and will also be available in my Etsy store soon :)! 

Don't the colourful prints fit in so well in the pretty shop?



There are also prints available at Macarons de Stéphane of the 'Daisy- Chain link 2'. I am so happy to have my work up is such a lovely shop- but it's very hard not to buy some tasty treats whenever I'm in there. Stéphane always has the most amazing flavours and my favourites so far have been Sour Cherry, Grapefruit, Rhubarb and Walnut! The flavours change all the time which keeps it really interesting- banana, fig, sweet cherry, sour cherry, strawberry, chocolate, coffee, peanut and many many more. Be sure to check it out if you're in the area!

x