Wednesday, 18 September 2013

'Culture Kicks' at 2020 Art Gallery, Cork Culture Night 2013


I am excited to be participating in the 'Culture Kicks' exhibition at 2020 Art Gallery as part of Cork Culture Night on Friday 20th September.

This is the 4th year of this national event and over 90 venues are participating. It is sure to be a great night of art exhibitions, poetry, orchestras and food markets, deconstructed bicycles and a giant see-saw – and it’s all free!




For those of you on Facebook you can check out the 2020 Art Gallery event here and the Cork Culture Night event here


On another note, this will be the 30th exhibition that I have participated in (I realised this when looking over my artist cv this morning!) which makes me very happy. I am currently working on two new projects for two very different upcoming exhibitions. More will be posted on that soon. For those of you in Cork, have a lovely Culture Night! x