Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Beautiful Things- great present ideas and treats for yourself!


I have been busy making lots of Etsy Treasuries lately- purely for the reason that I really enjoy making them. Here are a few of my recent treasuries, and my favourite items:-

1: Beautiful Stationery


Image © HumWithMe


Any of these cards would look beautiful framed and I love this little notepad by Hum With Me (I love it so much that I bought it!) 




I am in love with this beautiful print from EloiseRenouf

Image © EloiseRenouf




I love Autumnal colours and I think it's my favourite season for dress- layers, lots of gold jewellery and accessories and all things leafy! I have fallen in love with these beautiful hair slides by dreamsbythesea

Image © dreamsbythesea




I think early Autumn is such a lovely season to get married in- and love this soft gold and ivory look. These Ballerina Stud Earrings from ShopClementine are so pretty- what lovely attention to detail!

Image © ShopClementine



How lovely are these sweet pencils from AmandaCatherineDes

Image © AmandaCatherineDes

You can have a look at my other Etsy treasuries here. I will also be temporarily closing my store in a week to stock it up with some brand new pieces x