Friday, 25 October 2013

Little Dudes Exhibition


I am one of the 100 artists from all over the world who is taking part in this fantastic exhibition at Urban Spree, Berlin. We were supplied with a template and then given complete creative freedom and no restrictions (now that's a dream brief!) so I can't wait to see all the amazing creations on the night!


The Little Dudes will be auctioned off on the Friday night and each artist gets to choose what will happen to the money and can select from a choice of three charities. For my Little Dude 'Daisy' (a Little Dudette really!) I have chosen to donate the money to the International Fund for Animal Welfare. Our cat Poppy had a bit of a say in this, as she sat peering over my shoulder judging me as I made the decision! My other half, the talented artist Weathered Robot also has a piece in the exhibition and on his Facebook page you can see little Poppy pestering him as he works on his amazing Little Dude!

Here she is sitting (yes, sitting!) on my template desperately trying to get some attention :)


The vernissage will take place on Friday November 1st with drinks, DJs and a charity auction and the night is guaranteed to be a lot of fun!
The exhibition will be open for public viewing until Sunday the 3rd. You can join the Facebook event here and be sure to spread the world and help to make more money for this great cause!

If you can't make it to the exhibition but would like to support this cause, photos of all the Little Dudes will be compiled into a book together with the individual story of each little dude and the book will be available to buy at the exhibition and online.

You can read more about this lovely exhibition here and I will be sharing a sneak peek of Daisy on my page soon so watch this space!x