Sunday, 5 January 2014

A Few of my Favourite Presents..


When I was younger my pen-friend and I used to send each other lists of what presents we had got for our birthdays and for Christmas. We used to decorate them with stickers and write about which presents were our favourites and why and so on. Bear in mind that this was within pages and pages of meaningless nonsense, but that became the foundation for our 16 year friendship.

I thought that I would do something similar and show you some of the presents I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas this year.

This lovely family of little wooden wall birds is handmade by the English designer Anna Wiscombe. I particularly love the turquoise and they are so beautifully crafted. This year I spent Christmas with my boyfriend's family in Denmark, but we put these up as soon as we got home.


This beautiful  handmade 'Silver Wild Flower' necklace by Frinn was a lovely surprise from my boyfriend who clearly knows my taste very well. It is so delicate and detailed.



I have been looking for a nice make up and travel bag and this one from Marimekko is perfect! I love this Hipaus design.


This ring is by the Danish designer Stine A and is so sweet and delicate- lovely!


x