Friday, 8 August 2014

Summertime


You may have noticed that it has been a bit quiet on here lately. I have still been updating the inspiration section to ensure that you have that little snippet of inspiration for your coffee break, but things have been quite hectic here behind the scenes.

My lovely fiancé had an accident and had to go to hospital for surgery so we were up in the city for a while as he stayed in the main hospital there recovering. All is going well though, and he should be able to dance at our wedding ;)

I think it's possible that I may have wedding fever, and I have been coming across some amazing creatives online that I will hopefully be featuring when I'm back to a normal routine next month. The features will be more irregular instead of on the usual days, so keep your eyes peeled!

I hope you're all having a relaxing Summer... just like our new kitten Mia is..!


x