Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Kinsale Craft Corner on Saturday 18th April


On Saturday the 18th of April I will be at Kinsale Craft Corner at the Temperance Hall in the centre of Kinsale town. On the day I will be selling original artworks, art prints, greeting cards, notebooks and my new 'Daisy-Chain' vinyl packaging tape. Here is a selection of the things that I will have with me on the day..









There will be a wide range of good quality local hand made crafts including jewellery, ceramics, woodturning, healthy baking, felt accessories, decorations, prints, knitting and photography.

The craft fair opens at 10am and runs until 6pm.

On the same day the popular annual event 'Kinsale’s Taste the Wild Atlantic Way Street Food Festival ' is taking place. The beautiful seaside town, which is 18 miles from Cork City, will be transformed into an open-air street market from 1pm-4pm with food stalls and family fun. As Kinsale is the gourmet food capital of Ireland this is guaranteed to be a fantastic event and a great day out!

I hope to see you there, Lily x