Monday, 20 April 2015

Kinsale Craft Corner


Thank you to everyone who came, saw and purchased my work at Kinsale Craft Corner on Saturday. It was great to be back in beautiful Kinsale and I got to meet some lovely fellow traders. The highlight of my day was talking to an elderly couple from the town who told me all about the history of lacemaking in Kinsale. The man remembers watching his Grandmother making lace by candelight. Amazing! The food festival didn't disappoint either with a huge range of dishes and samples available from local restaurants. A great day out for everyone!

Here are some photos from the day-

Setting up the stall..


My newest print (left) is one of my favourites to date! I will upload some photos of it soon.


Matching prints and greeting cards


These coasters sold like hot cakes on Saturday! Now there are only 6 left! I won't have more of these in stock for quite a while so if you have your eye on them you can find them in my Etsy store


This beautiful cast iron fireplace was great to display my work on.


Lily x