Thursday, 16 April 2015

New Greeting Cards and Preparation for this Saturday in Kinsale!


Here are my new greeting cards for Spring 2015!

'Untitled' is now available in 4 different colourways- 'Heather', 'Peat', 'Bluebell' and 'Slate'


'Blue Butterfly' is now also available with a Slate Grey background!


Card details:

❀ Size A6 | 14.8 x 10.5 cm
❀ Digitally printed
❀ Printed on 300gsm card
❀ Outside is coated (glossy)
❀ Inside is uncoated (matte- ideal for writing)
❀ Back of each design reads 'Blank inside for your own message' and features my logo and new website.
❀ Cards come with a brown envelope

These new designs will be available from my Etsy store soon. They are also available for wholesale, just drop me a line at petaltopetal@gmail.com.

So, I have been busy packing for the market in Kinsale on Saturday (you can read all about it in my last post here) and this is what 200 greeting cards looks like!


Here is a sample of what I will have with me on the day...



I picked up this Butterfly print from the framers a few days ago and am half tempted to keep it myself ;)


x