Thursday, 14 May 2015

My trip to Liberty London- May 2015


My sister and I went on a trip to London last week and I got to visit Liberty. I absolutely love this shop and thought that I would share some of my photos so you can see some of the lovely displays and collections in the store. 



The Liberty pattern collection blew me away- what an amazing collection of beautiful patterns!











The displays are beautiful and I love the gardening theme and paper flowers...






Here I am looking completely overwhelmed ;)





I got so see the beautiful work of Anna Colette Hunt, who I interviewed for my Artist Features earlier this year. You can read that interview here






There is a beautiful collection of Alice and Wonderland illustrations. 



I love this mural on the wall outside the Liberty Chocolate Shop. 


I picked up some lovely things- a photo album which we are going to use for our wedding photos, some greeting cards, shortbread in a lovely William Morris patterned tin which I am going to reuse and chocolate for my parents which I can't photograph as they have already eaten it ;)


All images © Lily Reilly 2015
x