Sunday, 6 September 2015

My visit to Ryantown


I was in London this week and visited Ryantown- Rob Ryan's shop in Shoreditch. It is in the process of being painted so you might not recognise it from the photo that I included when I interviewed Rob for my Artist Features this Summer. You can read the interview here


Last time I visited the studio, Rob had let local art students use the space for an exhibition so I never got to see his lovely work. This time, the shop was jam-packed with Rob's beautiful products and I was blown away- there are greeting cards, notebooks, vinyl tapes, papercuts, laser cut prints, screen- prints, books, zines, mugs, eggcups, plates, plant pots, wallpapers, tiles, laser-cut keys, tea-towels, cushions, scarves and shoes! The white walls make a lovely canvas for the beautiful and colourful work. 


I picked up some of these screen-printed greeting cards to frame in our home. 


 







I can't wait to go back!

All images © Lily Reilly 2015
x