Tuesday, 5 April 2016

March Madness


March was a busy month here at Petal to Petal HQ. My 'Cork Lace' tea towel was featured in the Editor's Top Ten in House and Home magazine and Olann and (Ireland's Fibre & Craft Magazine) also featured the tea towel and did a little write up on me which you can read here




I have spent many days packaging tea towels at my desk for stockist and website orders. I fold and check each tea towel and package it with a handmade label and co-ordinating twine.  


During the weekends I have been out to visit some lovely Petal to Petal stockists. Here are my greeting cards at Courtyard Crafts in Schull, West Cork. 


On that note, I am excited to announce some lovely new stockists- Studio Souk in Belfast..


Sheeps Head Yarns on the lovely Sheep's Head peninsula of West Cork..


And Ruby & Rocket which is located in Drogheda's historical and cultural quarter in Co. Louth 
🍃🌷

Much to my surprise and delight, the 'Ireland in Bloom' tea towel is now almost sold out and will be out of stock until further notice. There are still a few left via my online stores and from The Great & Co in Castletownbere, West Cork and The Market Gallery at The English Market in Cork City. However, I still have lots of seconds for sale on my webshop and Etsy store :)


I have been working on a new project which I can't wait to show you soon. In the next month I will have some old designs back in stock, and some new ones too!

x